Email exchange between sessions 3 and 4 (June 29 – July 13)
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Date: 3 June 2011
Before leaving the bar, Jack searches the thugs, bartender, and Orlando Thomas. He finds the following:
- Thomas had his wallet, which contained about $100 in various bills, his US government ID, passport, and driver’s license. All the ID lists his name as Orlando Thomas. He also ditched his cell phone in the Renault Sandero, which the group finds. They turn the cell off.
- The bartender had a wallet on him with about $50 in various bills and his driver’s license. His name is Milos Chalupnik.
- The thugs had a total of $300 in various bills and no ID. They did have a Glock and an AK-47 with an extra clip. Lincoln took the AK-47.
- Jack drives the Renault Sandero to the hostel where he rendezvous with Martin. He gives Martin Orlando Thomas’ cell phone and asks Martin to check into recent phone calls. Martin begins to exploit the phone, while they head to a nearby warehouse district.
- Marcus and Adrian drive the 4Runner with their captives to an old warehouse district they saw when they left the hostel. They find an old abandoned warehouse that looks like a prime location for a secretive interrogation.
- Martin’s exploitation of the cell phone reveals the following:
- At 11:30AM on 3 June, Thomas called the Gallerie NoD bar. This is consistent with the timing of the phone call Thomas made during the car chase.
- Thomas makes frequent phone calls to a couple different numbers:
- One of the numbers is for a pay as you go cell with a Prague area number. Martin can’t find out who it’s registered with easily (but if he’s willing, he could probably hack into phone company records).
- A second number is traceable to Lida Novak. It’s a cell number, also based in Prague. He makes calls to her about once every two or three days.
- A search of all the phone records does reveal that he tried calling Stephen Lucas, but the last time he tried was a couple weeks ago.
- He also makes frequent calls to the Armrest Coffee shop.